Tuesday, November 3, 2015

好久不见,我肥来了

我肥来了 ! Abandoned too long.

Few years without lappie, kinda missing the feel of typing. Writting and typing skills dropped as much as how MYR depreciate. Congrats on those who earning foreign currency.

Gotten my new handsome lappie in quite a satisfied price. He love to do yoga where he can bend 180 degree, he is semi touchable , a bit tan solid looking with 14 inch body yet light weight , overall a fit guy. Me like .

Finally got the time to start writing , yes , I will be having a week off , so hopefully I will have the time to drop some words here.

I have too much to share. Imagine few years of thoughts in here ? Wonderful.


For the past years, I think the greatest change of me will be in terms of career. Now I realised I call it as career than job , just because I am taking it more seriously compare to the younger me back then. I was a 'happy go' in terms of working last time , with a very comfy environment , the "stress" back then was as small as dust compare to now. I made a change in 2014 April Fool, what a date to start new job. It was kinda fooled at the beginning , yet it gets heavier as time goes. The total change of environment , I couldn't get use to it , it took me forever to get ready to work , I wasn't looking forward to work. I remember I used to cried not going to school when I was a kid , and the exact scene happened in my 26. I cried a night before Monday , then I realised how much I am not enjoying my job. I hate going to work. The feeling is awful. I hate my job yet I can't regret , just because I made this decision. I can't let anyone know I am weak or how regret I am. I was lost at the moment. I am not achieving what I should. I feel I have no friends at work, I am the eldest at a fresh grad job. What the fuck am I doing ?

Just when things is getting worse, I am grateful that there's great people around me. My younger colleagues are very motivating , they did not treat me differently , in fact they are very helpful. My superior are kind enough to give me alot chances for me to continue , I strongly believe that with my lousy performance , I would have asked to leave the company. Is all about sales and figures.

Honestly speaking, I am not a good sales person , I am slow , bad in mind twisting , never good in bringing out message in good perfect lines. I don't know how to start a conversation with strangers. I  am not having any single good sales person criteria. Don't say about sales performance. Disaster.

I truly appreciate and grateful the chances given by superior. My kind bosses now , my colleagues. I have the chance to explore a lot new things , new experience . Maybe I was a frog under a nutshell , thus all these are amazing to me , at least as of now. I am happier now , although still not loving my nature of job but there are supports around , mentally and physically. 这应该是所谓的:守得云开见月明。 过渡期,挨过就好了。

Will I able to move on and achieve more ? Time will tell.


Till the next write up.




No comments: