Saturday, August 10, 2013

累 ; 泪

How strong do you believe in fate ?

I used to answer yes but things has changed so do my thoughts .

Fate is just a very minor part of a relationship , maintaining is the one that really counts.

Maintaining a relationship is never easy . Human tend to find the balance point of both parties and get frustrated when the ratio move to left or right .Human tend to take things for granted,human nature.

Your mid night call , telling me how can I overlook all the good things we had together , you cannot accept the decision I have made.  I told you , I didn't want to repeat my reason again . My effort to maintain the relationship has ended , the balance point wasn't there thus the border line was formed. I told you I am tired, like seriously. After what I have stated , you told me there's no point for you to call me again. I wiped of what you said , which mean there are no reason for u to call other than only when we are in a relationship ? Reality strike. I can take it. Clean & Clear. After all we did shared most of ours together , we knew each other better than our siblings.

曾給你馴服到, 就像綿羊,何解會反咬你一下, 你知嗎?

一段感情如果累了,泪就会报到.

了结. 希望我们以后能看到对方的幸福.

No comments: