Monday, July 26, 2010

Trips

Me likey trips, bring me more baby ! haha

Mt Gambier was nice to visit, a place where blue lake exists !
The driving journey was tiring, probly to say that I did not sleep for the previous night. BUT, me love driving ! :D

Saw an OBESE dog while on the way to work, is cute.
BeE BeE, u better not be as fat as that k.

Nothing much recently, probly in love with baking and making food ?
Brownies~ was not bad after all.
Masterchef drove me that passion ! :p

I sense something different, something that should be happen but then it happens now.
Its a good start I should say, till the day we say goodbye that wont add on the hard feelings.
We feel them, we sense them, we hide them.
Till the day we say goodbye, I dare not think of that actually.
Reality, I should say.
I m not a person who willing to make effort though I know we actually might be able to make it but I have choosen the word ' reality' and 'fact'. That somehow, stop all the efforts that should be invested.
A decision yet to be made, but the answer is already there since long time.
I wanna spend a wonderfull time that able to capture a nice picture of you and me that will be captured in my life for sure. That you were the person who had great time with me.
I Appreciate.


:)

No comments: