Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scams

Yeap, I got rental scam like seriously. Apparently i m the 2nd victim for this similar case on the same apartment. So, i think the landlord is such an asshole! U BIG FAT CHEATER !

Anyway, I planned the worst & hoping for the best.

Was emotional break down, feeling so bad to speak to my parents.
I was literally speechless with tears for 10 seconds when on phone with daddy.
The moment he said: Its ok. That just increased my tears, I felt so warm n touched.

I m so glad that my beloved friends are helping me in this matter. They walked me to the police till the bank. They provide me temporary shelter. They feed me great dinner on my bad day. They gave me alternatives to seek for. They concerned my financial status make sure I wont starve. LOL . They asked me rest well n stay positive.

Really big glad I have u all with me oversome this shit. I really appreciate.

Once again, Thanks n Love u all.

No comments: