Thursday, December 17, 2009

Summer Station~

Had a bad dream: SNAKE !
yea... and i m awake now in the 6am.
Anyway, lets talk bout something happie !

As i mentioned, summer station : Bitch on Beach. Yup, had it at Glenelg.
With Dear Karmen, Nabyla, WaiSum & Erbert.
It was 37 degree n the crowd on the beach is like WOW...
Sexy girls, Hot guys in a HOT DAY ! LOL
surprisingly, the water were really cooling !
1 word to describe the day : AWESOME !

Had steamboat dinner at neighbour's place.
tomyam soup.. really nice. Samantha, chef of the day .
apart from steamboat, we had drinking session... haha..typical unit 2.
The funny thing is, I found my long lost fake brother?? coz we have the same surname??
Result of the night : I was tipsy? drunk ? whateva~ ( oh well, typical me =.=")
I am craving for nasi lemak.... :(

Photo session:


*Steamboat ~

* things that only Asian does.. HAHA


* Yeap ! She has a nice Tattoo
Morning Earth ! Have a Good Day !

No comments: