Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I SAYS, I THINKS,I FEELS

What is the Most Romantic thing?
A huge bouquet of roses ?
A shining diamond?
My answer: seeing an old couple holding hands walking slowly on the beach.

The childish thing happens?
The girls in house bringing out their teddys for a night trip. LOL
yea...imagine that~

The LOL thing happens ?
Karmen named her teddy a damn full length name : Breakfast Butter Pancake

The dumb dumb thing happens?
Locked myself outside the house due to forgot bring wallet n key card, and none people were in the house. =.="

The happy thing happens?
Writing greeting cards n mail them to the one i love.
Webcam with family, BeE ,friends and someone~
Received a note message on my room door from dear housemate, when back from work.
Having confrence with my beloved PIG & DOG.

The most Random thing happens?
IS WRITING THIS POST ! HAHAHA!
but isn't this a good post? :p hehe


Cheers mates !

No comments: