Sunday, July 5, 2009

back from up hill

back from Genting today, basically, my few days back was fun but tiring.
11 of us visited there, having crazy fever night in a chill place.
ya, try imagine that.
with my killer JD especially. LOL

ya, i know i m always out of control after some strong shots.
talked super loud, n behaved like some 'siao cha bo' ? haha...something like that~

n ofcoz, being camwhore is a must for us... muahahaha... is super duper camwhore ~
add on ! i brought up the fever of purchasing the shoes, haha ! fork & spoon and Fanny got a pair.
while 3 more ppl is on purchasing soon. haha...
woohooo, i fell proud !

overall, we consider finished that JD bottle.
playing some ' spoiling friendship' games. LOL and Mafia as well. call me selfish ~ lalala~

haiz, i m seriously miss FANNY very much !!!!! u wont und the feeling of hugging her before i get into the bus. is just, words cant describe. I think i m sort of into the situation soon.
yes, missing someone is like going to be my routine before sleep.
faces flashing in mind.
ya, u know i miss u.

n i think i seriously lack of sleep man, the tipsy night i only able to sleep for 3 hours plus?
totally exausted.

anyhow, i did enjoy the Genting trip ! n looking forward the last call at Murni ~ wheeeeeee
ya..... sort of having weird feelings now. hmmmmmmm....

anyhow, still love u all.
tataz.

4 comments:

hsuzhen said...

gonna miss me? =p

JY said...

'missing someone is like going to be my routine before sleep'... It goes to me too. I think it's kinda like my habit d...

Feb said...

oh no JY, cant wait to see u !
we gonna talk bout that issue very soon k !

Fanny said...

ooohh.. xianie.. missing you very veryyy muchhh here. hope to hear from you real soon!!!