Friday, July 17, 2009

ADELAIDE , South Australia

peeps ! my 5th day here in the aussie land.
everything here is fine n is very cold over here~
trying getting use to the weather here since is my 1st tme experience winter out of my 20 years ?? LOL

The place here was peaceful and great. People here are friendly. I m fine here with the help from friends, i feel lucky and grateful. Roomate was good and friendly.

back to memories, i didnt cry in KLIA but did it on the plane. I m sure the ang mor uncle next to me saw it ! LOL
imagine, watching Hanna Montana also can cry ~ oh oh oh..what a greatest joke !

currently, i m not homesick yet but i dunno when it come, mayb sooner or later.
Bear & JY gave me a bracelet n i m inorder not to take out till whenever..haha..
that bracelet is awesome, n when i see it shining on my right hand, i feel them.
this is what called the animals friends. haha
As i said, i m very grateful that i m loved by friends. BIG HUGSSSSSSS to u all ~

guess what? karmen, fork n spoon, kelvin n eric had a so called pillow talk in the winter last night ..LOL
haha..it was a great moment i can say.
anyhow, the conclusion from the pillow talk: life is misserable. haha
But, anyhow i know what is in my mind n i think that is the right way of dealing it. guessss so....
So, bear n JY, guess i m nearly same situation with u all... LOL

Visited Karmen's Aunt house n Glenelg Beach. The place was awesome ! too bad is winter now, if not it is definately a great beach to hang around.

Photos will be upload soon.
Hope u guys stay tune with me.

Love all.

No comments: