Sunday, January 25, 2009

C & L

tung tung tung qiang.... is ox year.... mooooooooo... hahaha

been abandon my blog kinda long time... so peeps do u miss me??? hahahaha
hmmm.... so wazzup with me recently??
basically, seriously, honestly... nothing much.... sigh... can u see the lifeless in me???
someone pls give me some motivation to turn me into hyper mood.... hahhhaaha
owh...how i miss the hyper me...

1 more month to go then i m done with my internship... but this mean i need to finish up the report that somehow killing me softly.... oh.......
should i just give up writting the report n forgo the certificate??? nah......... i'll challenge myself...

n finally.. i got some CNY holidays out of my summer holiday.... i spent my 3 months summer holiday in ABB... alar.... what a good girl i m.... n some DAMN INTERESTING INCIDENT I MUST SHARE !

* while lunch, i follow Ng's car ( colleague) , he didnt feed his car, so the car got over hungry n fainted right at the junction... omg~ what an great experience... the lesson, dun abuse ur car ! haha

visited church n tagged along the cell group, is FUN for cell group, yeah... probably the bunch of nice crazy guys..hahaha.. n.... the HOT aussie... girls..let me tell u... he is panas...... :p
the service is nice too, but i dun really und the topic of that day... but one thing i can see that made me felt so warm n touch.
mayb i live in a typical chinese family that dont hug n kiss within the family members, but the scene of the adult son hug the mom n kiss her happen right infront of me, is just made me melted. yea...that very moment my eyes almost wet with smile.

is been very long i didnt meet up all my beloved frens, how i miss them so much.. i miss the uni life having fun time with them; attend lectures, tutorials, lunch, sing k,library, gossips...etc

n i m very outdate d.... ppl are boiling dramas but just not me... ah....can u get the picture of my current life??
ohno... i been complainig non stop... ok... lets put a smile on that face.. hahahaaha

btw, i m twenteenone soon... notice the 'teen' ??? yes... i m young young young!!!!!!!
dun call me old... coz my face still can be a 19 face i guess...hahahaahah.....

guess what? i planned what i m going to wear for the CNY, hahahaha... crazie right?? hahahaha
not going to mention here... tee hee.... :p

crap & lame( C & L).... just name it for this post la.... haha....

tataz..pepo.. CNY hugs....

No comments: