Saturday, January 31, 2009

****

scream....scream.........scream!!!!!!!!!!!
RAWR............... RAWR............ LIKE A LION!!!!!!!!!!!!
skin the cat......skin the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if there is a cat... lol

i m damn not chill now.... is not is not!!!!!
hot hot HOT !!!! PANAS!!!!!!!!!!

one word to discribe my feelings now.... pissed !

my beloved phone die.... can u imagine i just bought it like few months ago only n it die so fast???
not like i didnt take great care of it... just dissapointed me very much!
it just suddenly turn black n didnt want to function.

who say technology nowadays is advance???
my phone just proved a NO !

the most sad case is, some of my stuff in the phone memory is gone!!! yes... gone!
n the conversation below, u will und how i feel now.. :

me: so how come this happen?
A : must be u bluetooth , download too many stuff inside la..
me: i didnt, there are still alot memory..
A: oh really ar... but this kind of problem very normal nowadays d lo, is a software problem.
me: but there is some important contact number inside, so will it be gone after repair?
A : confirm will gone la, since ur phone cannot on, if not u also wont sent ur phone repair la rite? impossible to get the contacts la..
me: okay.....

people.... what should i react??? where are all the customer rights??? n is that the way how u talk to a customer???? blah!

anyhow, happy chinese new year!
moooooo~

is a saturday now, haiz..... this mean i m gonna back to work soon.... more sad d... : (
my holiday pass so fast...

k la... i think i calm down d.... lol... just hope my beloved phone will back soon n peace forever.

No comments: