Friday, October 17, 2008

Misrepresentaion

sushi king RM 2 promotion..wohoo.... went with my beloved puteri-puteri....
there is where i learn contract law in real life after so many law lectures and tutorials.... haha...
karmen..... u r my idol !!!!! wohoo!!!!!
n thats our lucky day....woohoo..... ms catherine u should be proud of us that we argue the issue on misrepresenation topic .... haha.....
n sushi king, u really need to look on ur mistake management...haiz.... we nearly lost our customer right man...... anyhow.... karmen u HOT !!!!!

also, to the random auntie, RM 66.70 we r affort to pay...but whAT goes on u to complain about our bill amount??? what on earth with u to insult our bill amount as u only paying RM 10++.... u really need to study MORAL u AUNTIE ! U ARE REAL RUDE !

LUCKILY I DIDNT DIRECTLY HEARD WHAT U SAID AS I WAS TOO BUSY DEALING WITH MY BILL, IF NOT I M THE ONE WHO HAVE A GREAT DEBATE WITH U... geramnya after they all told me bout it.....
oh well...anyhow.... SUSHI IS WHOLESOME !!!! WOOO HOOOO......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
addition, i got many nick names for now... damn swt la...
from 1 foot girl till 5 foot girl... then dots girl... haiz.... yeala...such a creative people.... lol
last night i finished up my chinese drama..... sigh.... i seriously dun like the ending !!!!! tooooooooooo sad........ made me emo whole night.... sigh....

ohya !

this sem i m so love my tutors, so kind of them that made me touched that i didnt feel that before.

case 1 :

i did mistake on FP assignment format that ms lisa has the right to deduct 20 marks... OMG.... 20 marks is real alot ...... the moment she mention this, my tears like waterfall.... the main is not becoz i will fail in assignmet but i felt real damn guilty that is my fault that i did not read properly about the details written that cause my whole group innocently got 20m deducted. this feelings is really really really...... yea....
BUT then ms lisa is so real kind that she give a 2nd chance for me to resummit, I really wanted to hug her n say THANK YOU ! is seriously the warm inside my heart.

case 2:
as u ppl know i did real badly in FA2 test.... yeala.... from 3 to 2 to 0.... memang swt la.....
then today after class, when fork & spoon were wanted to leave the classroom,ms nadia hold us. She offer us to meet her monday at her staff room for additional practice as she even know who m i who did badly in test. She wants to guide us to the right track.

Her action really touched me so much, i sense the warm once again. THANK YOU .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEAR.... u better get well soon..... HUGS....
last but not least, a photo shows my victory... woohooooo....

* muahahahahaha...... 9 plates....
ifeelempty

1 comment:

hsuzhen said...

yo yo..ms. dots..
both lisa n nadiah were sweet n kind lar..

n super shy okay..i never knew she will really keep track on who did well n bad for the test..

i tell u ar..really wei..do lease by ourself? can mehhh?
argghhhh...=(