Thursday, October 16, 2008

DEMAND

I DEMAND .....THIS & THAT.... YES....NOT SATISFY FOREVER....IS HUMAN NATURE.... :P

since how long i didnt buy myself an ice-cream??? hmm....kinda long i think.....
ice-cream just bring me joy....woohoo.... the sweetness cover the whateva tatse in life....
I DEMAND ICE-CREAM

since how long i pay myself a sushi meal??? months ago???
the non fat yet filling japanese food.... this is what i want ! woohoo.....
I DEMAND SUSHI

since when i pay myself visit a movie??? super long man......
i hardly fall in love with particular movie, i always choose the genre of what i want exactly....
n recently.....i got 2 movie which miraclely fall into my list...wooohoo.....
I DEMAND MOVIE

since when i didnt have a chilling night out???? let me tell u....is stupid crazy loooooonggggggggg .....
sigh....i miss those days.... miss..... yes....very miss.....
I DEMAND IT..... alcoholic night

since when i takecare myself??? yes...i can tell that i almost neglected my health....
now lead to unhealthy level.... sigh...... this is the effect la... consult doctor so often recently....
pills daily.....what is this...... boleh GG la.....
I DEMAND STAYING HEALTHY ALIVE woooohooo....!!!!

since when is the last time i go date????? hahahahahhaha....O.M.G.....is a historical d....
however, i currently didnt demand this.... :p ( coz i dun even have the chance to demand la )
altough i m single, but i m not S.A.D( single, available,desperate)...muahahahaha.....
hello, ppl..... staying alive ( Bee Gees 80's)

I MISS..... I MISS....MISS...... the ppl who love sweet potato, that i apparently cooked and ate on behalf of her.... haha.... yeala...i m saying YOU la.... dun deny ....
i shout here.... I MISS YOU !!! did u got my message over there???? helllooooooooooooo


k la....such a lame post i know... but i still demand... :p
woohoo night ppl.

2 comments:

JY said...

Yo, i wont deny, i'm the one who like to eat sweet potato!!!
Wahaha, yup yup, ur msg successfully crossed the straits and beep me when i was on the way to lecture.
Looking forward to december. I miz everything home. Miz u too! (i seldom express myself so directly, muz appreciate...) =P

Feb said...

woohoo...... my lucky day... haha....