Sunday, May 11, 2008

important days for my beloved

H@PPiE M0thers D@Y

is mummy day!!! got woke up at 7am coz of my doggie bark....hmmm.....i miss my sweet sleeping time.... then feed her breakfast n let her play time bout few hours..then balik cage...

afer that wish mummy happy mothers day....hehe...good girl....



daddy said went lunch today for celeb coz night will be pack with ppl....
so we went shogun....^^..... nice food n satisfied...n the most important is there got my beloved choc founde desert....yummie....!!!!! ^^ but when comes the bill.....fuyoh.......but dad is paying the bill...hehe....

window shop around after lunch.....then back home...


*bathe my doggie...... wah...is not an easy job man....i bathe her in toilet n guess what??? when we both come out, my mom said :" u both bathe together?? " coz i was wet as well..... haiz....bad doggie made me wet..... but she smells better d...as she didnt bath like 1 week d.... but her nails got so long n always put tattoo on my legs...n her bad habbit !!!! always bite my feet....( i m gonna dicipline her up one day...cannot tahan d)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10th of MAY

is my dearest juin yee birthday...happy 20 th my dear girl....
well....didnt able celeb on that day.....but i will ganti one day...sorry ya.....
oh....i starting miss the sing k time with u n cy d...... come come...dun forget i got the RM10 voucher....hehe....

well.....wish her happy 20th, stay cute, n stay alert ( as she know what should alert for... haha )
n all the best ofcoz!!!! all the best in everything....n i love u...muacks....hug hug....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mommy's day~ Haha.
Mimi finally got her very 1st bath?
Wow...I want to know her and play with her wei. She is darn cute.=)

Since she loves to put sign on ur legs, u should teach her how to draw nice! Lolx. Maybe scrath a MIMI on ur crus with a bite? Opps~
haha.

JY said...

Hey hey, thx.
I got it, i promise i'll be alert!
Love u too!
Wahahahaha...