Sunday, May 25, 2008

fork n spoon mo-qi

well......mr T finally got movie date with my fork n spoon out of so long request... :p
hehe......a funny 38 guy.....
* the most important thing is.....fork n spoon watched the same movie { what happen in vegas} whee ^^ huggies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the Flyers

hmm......feel kinda down when ppl around me is flying away from malaysia...

ppl 1 : my dear JY
ppl2 : ms dance queen jessie
ppl 3: my lovie whk
ppl4 : my dear cutes bear CY
ppl 5: ms sexy karmen

haiz....imagine my

~lunch group
~sing k group
~shopping group
~yam cha group
~chatting group
~38 group
~study group
~outing group

is getting smaller n smaller.......... haiz...... :(

* i m gonna miss u guys so damn much..... HUGS~ (dun forget me.....)

************************************************************

my BEE

this fellow has been gave alot work for me !
however, her cuteness earned my heart away...

1) remember she learn to sit from my command
2) she hug my leg when i bathe her, just like little kid got scared n need protection
3) she swing her tail gracefully when i arrived home from a tiring college day
4) she bark n jump with the cute eyes : " unlock my cage, please...."
5) she BITE my feet n hand without any reason !
6) she curi-curi licked the praying banana
7) she bite my slippers
8) she pee on floor 3 times
9) she bite the cloth when i wanna clean her face n mouth
10) she ran away from house without me notice ( thats was the most shocked moment, luciky she was not outside the street)
11) she always ask for more- food ( thats y she got a round tummy like me..hehe)
12) remember her paws is so damn cute n soft...just like baby
13) her cute running style - run fast with jumping n ears flying...^^
14) she actually listen when i was singing ( oh dear, is my singing that good?? :p)
15) she show her girlie sitting style with cute tummy n stare at us

~well.....there are more to go on....as i just hope she stop biting my feet n hand n pls shit n pee properly...haha
feeling myself like the mother of BEE....haha....well.....oops....

guess thats all for today random posting... end

3 comments:

hsuzhen said...

erh hmm..first of all..the movie date wasnt that long request..

secondly, i will be still here marhh..we can go make new frenz around..ohh yea..sean oso leaving..=(

lastly..my dogs oso like tat..whee~~they are annoying at times but cute at most of the time!!haha..loving them!! =p

Zincy said...

walau...
u so pian xin lor...
JY with DEAR and me without DEAR...
aiks..

see lar..
this called fren ar...
sad lor...

Feb said...

ok lo....i add in lo....
y u n hk both same wan....
so demand the call name.....