Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Short

Short , a major description on me.

Advantage of being short:
1) Every guy is taller than you
2) Can consider fit in the cute category ? Maybe.

Disadvantage:
1) Can't reach the items from top shelf
2) Limited reaching area while doing car wash
3) Hardly be noted in the crowd ( eg, clubs dance floor)
4) Limited shoe size, clothing size.
5) Never having a nice fitted long pants, must alter , dress as well.
6) Easily noted when gained weight.
7) Ppl underestimate your ability.
8) Need to be freaking skinny to be hot.

Conclusion, short is having more disadvantage yet, I can't do anything to overcome this problem, in fact it cannot be overcomed. However, I am grateful that I am a female who might have slightly more advantage than male.

BUT Hey ! Short guys don't be sad, 王祖蓝is now having a tall hot girlfriend, so life is not that bad after all. ;) Its the character and attitude that counts.

Random post I know.

No comments: