Friday, November 27, 2009

Day of JOY

It was like months since I webcam with BeE .
I was missing her like ' a mother missing the child ' ???? LOL ... wth
n today i finally get to see her on webcam... wheeeee....
She is like so Cute as usual ! haha
The funniest thing is, She stunt when i called her name over the webcam.
HAHA ! her reaction was just so priceless ! I LOVE !
even my housemates could hear me calling BeE BeE although i closed my door. yea....imagine the level of my voice~

Apart from BeE, I visited Handorf today ! like finally ~
Had some awesome unhealthy lunch ( coz is alllllll bout MEAT n BEER !)
The Best ever Cheesecake ! Or to be specific Creamcheese bread? or it name Bee Sting ?? Whatever~ as long it is awesome GREAT !
n i saw alot BeE's friends ! hahaha....there are dogs around that place ! haha

Me want to visit more n more places ~ Be a tourist ! LOL

Pictures of the day of Joy:
take 1


take 2

*Smile*

No comments: