Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hot Spring

How long have you not be happy ??
for the past weeks, i been far away to reach happy.
i was totally moody, emotional,angry......allll the nagetive bahavior~
i angry on tiny little things which doesnt make sense at alll !
HAHA...oh well~

anyhow, i m better now, i went shoppings, deserts,yummy dinner, treat myself damn good...
sometimes, spending money just make people HAPPIE !
HAHAHAAH...agreee???

Is spring now, but is on 32 celcius degree ! OMG is damn HOT !!!!
All my shorts, skirts n flops are finally out from my cupboard, coz they love sun !

I learn mahjong here...hahahaahaha....damn weird rite?? chinese game in ang mor country =.="
but stilll...more to improve..

anyway, exam is SOON !
here, good luck to all my love ones who having exam and soon to have exam.

3 comments:

JY said...

Happiness is everywhere in life. All the best, take care dear.

Zincy said...

i unhappy this few weeks..I AM WORST TODAY..my tears dropped in public!!!i'm so useless..i need u both..

hsuzhen said...

where u play mahjongg?! i wan to playy!