Sunday, November 30, 2008

internship

my last day of holiday, coz tomorrow i'll start my internship 3 full months.... yea,,kinda worry how will it be... i hope everything go well.

n i hope i can pass all my subjects , is seriously screwed up. please....let me all pass...please my dearest uniSA... pleaseeeeeeee...

n today did some shoppings for my internship, such as those office attire that making me look way older than my age..lalala....
i m internshipping at ABB just right beside monash..damn near rite??? come find me lunch... haha....
then me n mei yan is going to have some new target..something related to hair... LOL
haha...she is going to perm her hair while i probably do some highlight??? perhaps la... u know i dun want having ' seafood' looks...n also depends i wanna spend taht amount $ on my hair... LOL
so is actually depends my highlight mood lasting anot... LOL

n JY i know ur last paper is at 2nd dec .... faster finish it n off ur ass back to M'sia..u know we damn miss u alot alot alot.... cant wait to spend or 'tiga orang' sweet time...hehehehehe...

n bear, ur pudding taste absolute nice... yummie..... thx ^^

peeps....wish me luck for my whole internship duration + my final results....

n for those who going Aussie soon, pls let me know when u flying coz i will steal time / weekends to meet up u...

need to spent quality time with TiVi, coz i really abandon it like for 1 whole month??? lol

tataz.

2 comments:

Zincy said...

u r welcome..which flavour nicer?actually i wan put longan inside but i forgot to buy..haha..paiseh..next time with longan yummy den wihtout longan..well..as u know im PUDDING LOVER..haha.. ^^

JY said...

Huh? u tried bear's puddin ar?
Aiya, mana aci?!
Hehe, anyway, i juz finished my second last paper, but i could feel Malaysia d! LOL.
Looking forward to meet u guys! ^^