Thursday, March 20, 2008

19/03/2008

date: 19th march 2008

venue: bar C

time: 11 pm


get to the place with jessie, se n friends...
bout group of 12 ppl , with barcardi apple ( freaking nice), barcardi lemon n vodka..


1st drink was the barcardi apple that me n jessie in love with..but tz mixed it with sprite ( as i prefer pure ones) however, i get to serve myself for my 3rd glass of apple.. ^^

after that, move to the dance floor ( my god..that dance floor too small, been treat like sardin)
then back to drink again, this time is pure lemon n is served by myself..^^ nice

since eager to dance floor, i 1 shot finish my lemon n the effect was so fast once i reach to dance..
freaking dizzy, cant even stand balance + too packed n been bang by ppl= KO
thanks to hk there..pull me out from the crowd..then i m like dead meat sitting there...n regret.. coz all my favorite song is on n i unable dance...sad....


after some time pass...jessie is back from dance floor..haha.. now her turn to KO coz been treat 2 glass vodka by vincent.. then i m sober d.. (contrast with her)


while she is KO-ing, i busy shooting photos...




after the event, we went mamak nearby...


oh dear...jessie is seriously not well d...vomit twice in half an hour??
while me sitting besides chatting around.. n selfprotrait-ing...hahaha



then back time...

really a enjoyable night...but i know somebody didnt fully enjoyed... coz he is holding task to look after us..hehe..sorry la...



thanks to the group of members for giving a great night.. ^^

7 comments:

JY said...

Not bad not bad... Appreciate everything you r having now. Dont think too much about the far future as no one could predict bout it. Enjoy the every happy second and leave the rest to the God above. All the best, my dear fren.

hsuzhen said...

haha..jessie vommitt?? hmmm..shall join u guys nex time..cuz i wan to taste bacardi apple too!! it sounds nice...

Anonymous said...

Arg,this is definately not me !
Gosh, I can't believe u post it out. I mean the picture. ><"
Yea,thx for giving a wonderful night as I enjoyed it very much.

Feb said...

why??? the pic u looks hot....
n others pic not nice...is like either half my face gone or blur...

anyway....we both need to increase our alcohol level man...

Lin Lin said...

hey xian.. tat is ur se o.. i think i saw him b4 le.. he is from klang one rite?? i meant hus secondary school.. the world is really really small wei...

Feb said...

serious??? ya..he is klang ppl....
u know him????
wow...this world is small...so do klang...haha

Lin Lin said...

yaya.. u asked him if he had tuition in Delta.. i am pretty sure i saw him b4.. hehe.. ya.. klang ppl ma..